We’re all delighted to continue Updates in Sleep Medicine at the delightful Four Seasons Hotel in downtown St. Louis. Our entire conference takes place in the hotel and you will want to be sure to book your accommodations to enjoy the amenities of the Four Seasons at the special discounted conference rate.
Note: You must be a confirmed registrant of the USM conference to book your reservation in the conference block at the conference discount.
The Four Seasons is in the Lumiere Place development near historic Laclede’s Landing. The 200-room luxury hotel features floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Mississippi River many with unparalleled views of the Arch and the downtown skyline. Don’t miss the “sky lobby” on the eighth floor, the upscale Cielo bar or the famous full-service spa in the hotel.
- The Four Seasons has set aside a block of discounted rooms for the conference on a first-come, first served basis.
- As of August 22, 2012, discounted rate rooms are available in the Sleep Updates block at the Four Seasons Hotel for Thursday for November 1 and Friday, November 2. On Saturday, November 3, all discounted rooms have been reserved and the hotel is fully booked with no rooms available. Virtually all downtown St. Louis hotels are fully booked for Saturday, November 3 — please see below for suggested alternative hotels if you wish to stay over in St. Louis on Saturday night, November 3.
- October 11, 2012 is the absolute deadline for the discounted conference rate on available rooms. After October 11 all Four Seasons Hotel rooms, regardless if you are a conference registrant, will revert to standard hotel rates — likely to be 25% - 50% higher than the discounted rate.
- You will make your reservation directly with the hotel by calling 314.881.5757 and asking for Reservations. Be sure to mention that you are an Updates in Sleep Medicine registrant.
- The hotel is discounting parking for conference registrants: $25 per night for valet parking; $15 per night for self-park; $5 per day for daily parking. There is alternative parking within walking distance of the hotel, but downtown rates will apply.
- You can learn more about the Four Seasons Hotel here, www.fourseasons.com/stlouis.
- Other amenities for hotel guests of the Conference are complimentary guest room Internet access; complimentary access to the fitness center, steam room and whirlpool; complimentary access to the large outdoor pool; complimentary newspaper; complimentary tea and coffee service in the lobby
The discounted conference rates apply to Standard Rooms, and as noted above, are available for a limited number of rooms until October 10, 2012.
- Single Rate: $179
- Double Rate: $179
- Triple Rate: $209
- Quad Rate: $239
These rates are subject to state and local taxes. All hotel guest policies — such as for room deposits, cancellation, check in, arrival time — apply and are separate from the conference.
If you wish to make a hotel reservation for Saturday night, November 3, please be advised that virtually all hotels in downtown St. Louis are fully booked. Here are some alternative suggestions for accommodations:
The Westin St. Louis is the only hotel in the downtown corridor with rooms available. It is within 1.5 miles of the Four Seasons Hotel. It is, however, quite expensive.
Westin St. Louis
811 Spruce Street
St. Louis, MO 63102
The Chase Park Plaza is in the historic Central West End of the City and can be reached by MetroLink from downtown. There is a MetroLink station approximately four blocks from the Four Seasons Hotel and another approximately four blocks from the Chase Park Plaza. Taxis are available and if you drive, it is approximately 6.4 miles from the Four Seasons to the Chase Park Plaza.
Chase Park Plaza
212 South Kingshighway Boulevard
St. Louis, MO 63108
The Parkway Hotel is also in the historic Central West End of the City and can be reached by Metrolink from downtown. There is a MetroLink station approximately four blocks from the Four Seasons Hotel and another approximately four blocks from the Parkway Hotel. Taxis are available and if you drive, it is approximately 6.3 miles from the Four Seasons to The Parkway Hotel. Please be advised, as of August 22, 2012, The Parkway had limited availability for November 3, 2012.
The Parkway Hotel
4550 Forest Park Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63108
The Ritz Carlton hotel is in Clayton, a close-in suburb of St. Louis. It is a luxury hotel that is easily accessible by automobile and is within 6 blocks of the Clayton MetroLink station. The Ritz Carlton is approximately 10 miles from the Four Seasons Hotel, and is convenient to Interstates and to the Airport.
100 Ritz Carlton Drive
St. Louis, MO 63105